Friday, March 27, 2009

Freestyle song, made it as fast as i can type, Explicitly titties lawll

while shes talking and laughin all i can do is stare, long black and silky is her hair, looking at me as if whatever you do i dont care, and so she keeps them bouncin in the air, im talkin bout titties, titties, titties titties, im talkin bout! titties, titties, titties titties, wasup? looking straight at me knowing that im da b.I.G, listening to my rhymes, while commitin crimes, she saying she loves me in every single rhyme, steppin on ma block, i meet her on da sidewalk, and all she does is talk, im thinking that what she says is shitty, but all i stare at is her: titties, titties titties titties, im starin at her! titties, titties, titties titties, holla! know i never stop and i throw away my glock, cus i dont need another gun i alredy got my ****, while she step into my room she gives a little scream, when i go to sleep at night shes al up in ma dreams! wake up da next mornin, look outside its pourin, call her on tha phone n know shes never borin! sending me a photo, guess what its about? yea you know it bro, titties without a doubt! titties,titties, titties titties, im looking at her titties, titties, titties titties, thatswasup!

No comments:

Post a Comment