Thursday, March 26, 2009

a couple frees, made em in about 5 min

ight heres da raps that i have right now they took me about 5 minutes to do,
Again, post comments if you have any questions, or wuteva btw 4 all yall that know me, my names Isaiah CJ or I.C jonezz for short, rap battle names F E A R.

Freestyle #1

Its I.C Jonezz aka FEAR spitting on da microphone, lookit da B.I.G you know that im his clone, I'm V.I.P while im sippin dat pa-trone. Lookit cassidy, dat song brings out the bess in me, lookin at you i can tell you got the H.I.V, ought to be a crime to have a face like mine cus you know my lyrics are insane and you cant play ma game, remember ma name, ya life aint neva gonna be the same, ill proudly say to your face, your lyrics are kinda lame. Since i cant drive a lambo, ill jus pick up da ammo, knifin niggas in the park, shootin niggas in the dark.

I like ya mom n ya pops, only hate i got is for the cops, if he stops on ma block ill jus keep my glock cocked, whether the shooting happens over there or rgith here, yall know better than ta fuck with FEAR! Once you see FEAr, you know its never gonna be the same, you lame ass bitch, you can neva play ma game, with all the lyrics i be legitly spittin, you know im not written! freestyles a crime but the lines are rhymes and i jus aint got the time, jus remember dont lie, but you probly will cry, Jus FEAr me, and youll probly see, how a black man like me can be a turkadee, know what its like to be me n da B.I.G, cus chris wallace had rolls in his pockets and his flow wuz up in da sky, lika rocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment