Monday, March 30, 2009

Freestyle off of the last beat from 8 mile

Dont try to lie and say my flow isn't huge, yull neva be the one to choose, who sucesses da B.I.G, its neca gunna b u, might b me. Cus im his prodigy, imprint left on earth for all to see. Spitting logistic lyrics and rhymes make it a crime to be spittin so freely.  neva lie, one day yull see me on a CD, can you feel me? i dont think so cus my flows as high in da sky as a rocket or my cash flow as soon as this recession ends, get a girlfriend shoot some shots off the end, of a sawed off, pistol, magnum, or 80. cal, dont be holdin ya hand out like you wanna be my pal, cus we aint homies, so blow me, slowly.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, all my freestyles take me about, 2 minutes, if i mess up while typing i cant stop my thought process so the mistake stays there, i dont normally verbally mess up but it's been known to happen

    ReplyDelete
  2. tyvm :) people from my school comment plz :/

    ReplyDelete