Friday, March 27, 2009

Devin Diss

get a life cus this is the reason you cant get a wife, wile im staying in bed, getting some head, you're in the library wishin that you were dead, cant get on my level of communication and thing is, you never did nuthin for da nation, sitting at the library all day, all you do is play, ill never hear you say "i got a girl! i got a wife!" shut the fuck up nigga and get a life! without any strife ill spit my shit freely, without doubt there gonna be a drought when ya mom needs a drink, ill jus letta sink into me, a G, the motherfucking B.I.G, whenever you leave the library, you cant see me, pull my flow low as da sea. get a girl and get a wife, fuck a bitch and fuck ya life, i aint neva gonna lie in my lyrics, neva lie in my lines, and you really know, i jus aint got the time to teach you how to legitly spit, this is tag and you are it.

No comments:

Post a Comment