Friday, March 27, 2009

Freestyle in general

Know that i rep about niggas in the hood us they keep it real, you only in with them if you know how to deal, same with me, you gotta be a g, a mother fucking turkadee, one who is a rival of me, the B.I.G, dont fuck with people outside of my circle cus you know they are nowhere near my crew, don be hatin cus i got a larger flow then you, never gonan try, never gonna die, never gonna cry in front of noone not even to myself, your flows waiting in da market, sittin on da shelf, dont say shit you gonna regret, cus ya time is soon, in fact, you gonna die at noon. Fuck with a nigga with a glock, thats a bad idea, say shit to someone with it cocked, you gonna feel FEAR. cus i stand on every street, hustle on every corner, fuck with FEAR you gonna need an undataka cus im the money-maka, everywhere i go, poverty reigns, while my pockets grow thicka with every day it rains.

No comments:

Post a Comment