Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ma Best written eva, normally im shit attem, comment yall..

alright...alright...that was sick but you gotta learn how to rhyme... regardless my rhymes will put you in the NEW YORK TIMES
I come with power to “defeat”, you gon need a MIC 2 STOP IT
I’ll probably stomp on you unintentionally cuz you MI-CRO-SCOPIC
Your “Rhymes a Joke” lemme guess, you couldn’t “find the scope”?
I’ll have you left just like your rhymes, cause your Rhymes is Broke
Imma Design your face just like a Kaleidoscope
If you anger me, my daggers gonna COLLIDE-with ya-THROAT
You act famous, maybe on your corner where you BUY~the~DOPE
But round here? I couldn’t find you with a MICROSCOPE
Sorry Kid, I really wish I could say I~SEE~YOU
But only time I do is when you in the I.C.U
When It comes 2 Rhymin I don’t care Christain, Catholic, Or Anglican
I’ll have u stunned so bad you’ll stand just like a MANICAN
I’m so hott, yet so cold, im like Jesus was
Only time u coulnd’t feel me’s under ANESTHESIA
SO baiscally I don' understand why u wanna b facing me
Im worth about 10 times more then your ACV
So tell me is it really me that your tryna battle?
10 cents your ACV, which is your ACTUAL CASH VALUE
I come in “storming”, “Whore, this” is Me, Im like a GLOBAL WARMING
SO Beware nikka, cause this IS your ONLY~WARNING

No comments:

Post a Comment