Wednesday, April 8, 2009

freestyle off of the games one blood ( i aint)

it's finally gonna be a while till my ideas run dry, you dont know you can beat someone til lyou fginally try, against, me, winnin aint an option, theres only die, you cabn cry but it wont change the future, thats somethin only i can do, saying shit to me i already know, it like dej-vu. dont argue with ya fatha cus my futures goi farther then yur eva gonna see, cus im the B.I.G and might die at 23, but my flows within me, keep it real G, know i never stop till im on a CD got 5 lps and 300 tracks, wont stop till i got badboy on my back, looking at me and my career you'd never guess ida made it, but if Soulja did it i can too, dont be hatin cus i got more tracks than you, its nature, a part of life like takin a wife, and if i choose not to thats my own idea, fuck bitches overe there n right here, all day n all night, no i never sotp, only thing i hate is a fat ass cop and i keep my trigga pull, no im ya pop's know i never stop goin, till i hit the top, keepin my glock cocked and my heart beatin, dont steal my raps cus you gunna be caught cheatin.

No comments:

Post a Comment