Wednesday, April 8, 2009

freestyle off of 50's, got money

i got money n you know ill neva lie, constand cash flow, yea im fly, i never try to cop a style, styles cop me, maybe its jus cus i resemble da b.I.G, whatever it is, i aint complainin or crying, you dis me and you gonna be dyin. i dont fuck with niggas on my block which is wh y ikeep my glock cocked, any bullshit you say, we'll kill you all day. We is da nikkas i roll wit although i dont got a crew, dont try n say a diss cus u a fool, gonna end up talkin bout ya fantasies of guys, and how all ya family members are gay, and play, with little broke bitches that say, the subways motto of 5$ footlong but thats wrong for me its 5$ double feet and ima make a song, about all da failures in life with wifes with strife, never stoppin keep it poppin, copping attitudes, kicks and nikes, all these niggas jus tryin ta be likeme.

No comments:

Post a Comment