Friday, May 20, 2011

Greatest in the game (instr)

Greatest in the game instrumental
Big I (BMC) First Verse

Im a disease, so all i do is worsen//
The symptoms vary from person to person//
Understand I am different from other people//
The only one the devil considers his equal//
The fates tryna cut my string, it just bends//
Cus I'm here till the beginning, of the end//
Of time, I'm a son so i shine//
Understand I'm a man 16 on my grind//
Give me 9 years of age like fine wine//
Then i'll be 25, clear i'm in my prime//
Understand im just smoking all these dimes//
Same thing with bitches, just fuckin all these dimes//
War is a cause that we make serious//
BMC the new crew go so hard we furious//
Strict regime, know we are not slackers//
I feel like caviar the way i came on these crackers//

No comments:

Post a Comment