Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Type "My Motivation instrumental" into Youtube, the one with a picture of headphones

I'm a champion, My Bars come with a sting/
A scorpion bringing pain to every living thing/
...The king is here, so you can expect my Reign/
Just like a cloud, when I cry expect rain/
Yeah I am one of those hood niggas saggin/
The fires pourin out my jaws so ima dragon/
Might want to pick up ya flow because it's draggin/
Or Ima go an expose you like Janet Jackson/
Got People wondering, how that I did it all/
Cus im 6 feet tall n know how to ball/
Never gonna take a fall from glory, and grace/
It's Gory, save face, My story, lays waste/
Give talent to a handsome nigga, is that a waste?/
No, but it is to give ass to bitch with no face/
The results a smuta, what a fucken disgrace
(Jump to fire part) trumpets)
So it's my time to shine, because the king is here/
The cloak is scary so I guess there's Cape fear/
It's time to burn this shit and leave it done/
My flow don't come in medium, only well done/
Always rare, but always well thought out/
If a nigga wanna fight, put his jaw out/
You gotta learn, respect what I'm all bout/
Be on every corner, you need help jus shout/

Throughout all these bars there is no pause/
How would kid feel if I told him theres no clause?/
Just like I would if to rap there was no cause/
Break my heart, I go break these damn laws/
That's the way the world goes of course it has flaws/
What kinda man would a nigga be who stalls?/
I'm the son of the sun. so is it weird I shine?/
That I'm on my grind years before my prime?/
Shoutout to the niggas with Golf T packers/
And I stay fancy, just caviar for you crackers/

No comments:

Post a Comment